How might your life be better with less? MINIMALISM: A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT THE IMPORTANT THINGS examines the many flavors of minimalism by taking the audience inside the lives of minimalists from all walks of life—families, entrepreneurs, architects, artists, journalists, scientists, and even a former Wall Street broker—all of whom are striving to live a meaningful life with less.
Donald Trump: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
The National Parks Service is offering free admission across the country in honor of the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday.
- Egyptian Christians flee from Islamic State violence on Sinai Peninsula
- Resolutions backing Trump agenda sail through on last day of California GOP convention, but internal politics bubble up
- Essential Politics: California Republicans gather for their state convention in Sacramento
- Judge Joseph Wapner, who presided over ‘The People’s Court,’ dies at 97
- Bill Paxton was an actor’s actor
- ‘Get Out’ Helps Redefine Horror Genre With Box-Office Success
- Rolling Stores, Vestige of Old Atlanta, Struggle to Keep Up With Change
- Party Coverage: Scene City: Nicole Kidman, Adrien Brody and Ruth Negga at Chanel Pre-Oscar Dinner
- Bill Paxton, Star of ‘Big Love’ and Action Blockbusters, Dies at 61
- Why de Blasio Might as Well Be Running Unopposed
- Suspect in Kansas bar shooting not a racist, neighbor says
- Toxin killed North Korean leader’s exiled brother within minutes
- The fight to preserve King Records’ legacy
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich: House Republicans could foil Obamacare replacement
- Trump gets prime-time shot on Tuesday
Most obnoxious drivers: Men in blue BMWs – The Washington Times
The most aggressive drivers on the road are men between the ages of 35 and 50 who drive blue BMWs”, a 2013 study found. Drivers are the most obnoxious at 5:45pm on Friday, then early Monday morning. Drivers of Land Rovers, Audis, and Subarus are also among the most aggressive.
Hotel Hermit got $17M to make way for 15 Central Park West – The NY Post
It cost $20 million to evict the last four tenants of a Manhattan apartment building to renovate it. The last tenant was so stubborn and savvy that he received $17 million of the money, plus use of a $2 million condo for life.
Casper the Friendly Ghost died of Pneumonia after playing out in the cold until it was past nightfall. – Wikipedia.org
Casper the Friendly Ghost is a fictional character and the protagonist of the Famous Studios theatrical animated cartoon series of the same name. As his name indicates, he is a ghost, yet he is quite personable. According to the 1995 feature film Casper, his family name is McFadden, making his “full” name Casper McFadden.