How might your life be better with less? MINIMALISM: A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT THE IMPORTANT THINGS examines the many flavors of minimalism by taking the audience inside the lives of minimalists from all walks of life—families, entrepreneurs, architects, artists, journalists, scientists, and even a former Wall Street broker—all of whom are striving to live a meaningful life with less.
Donald Trump: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
The National Parks Service is offering free admission across the country in honor of the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday.
- The history behind the phrase ‘America First’
- Is L.A. on North Korea’s target list?
- ‘Proud to be an American’: Scott Baio and Trump’s other celeb fans are having a good day
- No handshake for Hillary Clinton as Trump takes the stage
- Washington Prepares to Be Upended by President Trump
- Troops Enter Gambia as New President Is Sworn In
- ‘This Is Our Right’: Inauguration Protests Erupt With a Mission to Disrupt
- What it is like in the West Wing in between presidents
- Your Guide to Inauguration Day 2017
- 6 Survivors Found at Site of Italy Hotel Destroyed by Avalanche
- In his own words: President Trump’s Inaugural Address
- Aunt: Girl slain ran behind dad ‘instead of running away’
- Planes full of women head to D.C. for Women’s March
- Inside Barack Obama’s final hours in the White House
- Let the Trump inaugural crowd-size comparisons begin
Most obnoxious drivers: Men in blue BMWs – The Washington Times
The most aggressive drivers on the road are men between the ages of 35 and 50 who drive blue BMWs”, a 2013 study found. Drivers are the most obnoxious at 5:45pm on Friday, then early Monday morning. Drivers of Land Rovers, Audis, and Subarus are also among the most aggressive.
Hotel Hermit got $17M to make way for 15 Central Park West – The NY Post
It cost $20 million to evict the last four tenants of a Manhattan apartment building to renovate it. The last tenant was so stubborn and savvy that he received $17 million of the money, plus use of a $2 million condo for life.
Casper the Friendly Ghost died of Pneumonia after playing out in the cold until it was past nightfall. – Wikipedia.org
Casper the Friendly Ghost is a fictional character and the protagonist of the Famous Studios theatrical animated cartoon series of the same name. As his name indicates, he is a ghost, yet he is quite personable. According to the 1995 feature film Casper, his family name is McFadden, making his “full” name Casper McFadden.