- Polls: Voters in three key states Trump won 'embarrassed' by his conduct as president
- Solar eclipse 2017: Anticipation builds as millions pack prime viewing spots
- Lexi Thompson gets a pick-me-up from Nancy Lopez at Solheim Cup
- U.S. cruises to capture Solheim Cup against Europe
- MLB notes: Umpires end their protest, will meet with commissioner
- President Trump to address troops Monday night on path forward in Afghanistan
- First loss of summer drops Rancho Santa Margarita into loser’s bracket at LLWS
- Asia and Australia Edition: Jerry Lewis, Grace Mugabe, Barcelona: Your Monday Briefing
- Varsity Times Insider: The latest sports news from Southern California’s high school teams.
- Three Harvard-Westlake players help USA Water Polo cadet team win gold at tournament in Serbia
- Curtis Granderson homers for Dodgers, but Detroit ends their winning streak, 6-1
- ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard’ is No. 1, as ‘Logan Lucky’ Disappoints
- Grace Mugabe Is Back in Zimbabwe, Trailed by Assault Accusations
- Jerry Lewis, Mercurial Comedian and Filmmaker, Dies at 91
- Photos: The Eclipse Is Coming. Are You Ready?
Most obnoxious drivers: Men in blue BMWs – The Washington Times
The most aggressive drivers on the road are men between the ages of 35 and 50 who drive blue BMWs”, a 2013 study found. Drivers are the most obnoxious at 5:45pm on Friday, then early Monday morning. Drivers of Land Rovers, Audis, and Subarus are also among the most aggressive.
Hotel Hermit got $17M to make way for 15 Central Park West – The NY Post
It cost $20 million to evict the last four tenants of a Manhattan apartment building to renovate it. The last tenant was so stubborn and savvy that he received $17 million of the money, plus use of a $2 million condo for life.
Casper the Friendly Ghost died of Pneumonia after playing out in the cold until it was past nightfall. – Wikipedia.org
Casper the Friendly Ghost is a fictional character and the protagonist of the Famous Studios theatrical animated cartoon series of the same name. As his name indicates, he is a ghost, yet he is quite personable. According to the 1995 feature film Casper, his family name is McFadden, making his “full” name Casper McFadden.