- 'Thor: Ragnarok' trailer tells a new story
- Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shad Khan: Donald Trump 'jealous of' NFL amid failure to buy team
- 'Desperate' suspect caught after manhunt, deadly Maryland shooting rampage
- Trump’s Condolence Call to Soldier’s Widow Ignites an Imbroglio
- Asia and Australia Edition: Xi Jinping, Rohingya, Islamic State: Your Thursday Briefing
- Yankees 5, Astros 0 | Yankees lead series, 3-2: Yankees Overcome a Nemesis as Masahiro Tanaka Stifles the Astros
- 46% of voters think the media concocts fake Trump stories, poll says
- Man Shoots 6, 3 Fatally, at Two Places He Worked, Police Say
- Dodgers-Cubs Game 4 live: Dodgers narrow deficit to 2-1 on Cody Bellinger’s homer
- Struggle Over Kirkuk Puts the U.S. and Iran on the Same Side
- Josh Brolin brings surprise and heat as a heroic Hotshot firefighter in 'Only the Brave'
- It was Bob and Harvey Weinstein against the world. Then they turned on each other
- Trump punts his top priorities to Congress, setting the stage for a year-end showdown
- Former USC medical school dean saw patients after using meth, investigators allege
- Victim said she had ‘inside story’ about a disappearance, witness testifies in Robert Durst murder case
Most obnoxious drivers: Men in blue BMWs – The Washington Times
The most aggressive drivers on the road are men between the ages of 35 and 50 who drive blue BMWs”, a 2013 study found. Drivers are the most obnoxious at 5:45pm on Friday, then early Monday morning. Drivers of Land Rovers, Audis, and Subarus are also among the most aggressive.
Hotel Hermit got $17M to make way for 15 Central Park West – The NY Post
It cost $20 million to evict the last four tenants of a Manhattan apartment building to renovate it. The last tenant was so stubborn and savvy that he received $17 million of the money, plus use of a $2 million condo for life.
Casper the Friendly Ghost died of Pneumonia after playing out in the cold until it was past nightfall. – Wikipedia.org
Casper the Friendly Ghost is a fictional character and the protagonist of the Famous Studios theatrical animated cartoon series of the same name. As his name indicates, he is a ghost, yet he is quite personable. According to the 1995 feature film Casper, his family name is McFadden, making his “full” name Casper McFadden.