- Take Me Away: Copenhagen’s fairy tale cityscape
- Cubs catcher Miguel Montero blames Jake Arrieta for Nats’ stolen bases
- Phil Jackson, chaos on and off court in his wake, to depart Knicks
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ star Johnny Galecki’s house destroyed by California wildfire
- The lies about abortion must stop. Here’s what we’re doing about that.
- Dearden’s plans to close its stores after serving generations of Latinos for 108 years
- Why the generous new contract for DWP workers might be just a ‘face-saving gesture’
- Is Mitch McConnell trying to tank Trumpcare?
- Will the Republican healthcare bill make us more free?
- Hey, Manhattan Beach, preventing pedestrian deaths is more important than your speedy morning commute
- Six to Be Charged in 1989 Hillsborough Stadium Disaster in England
- Republican Party, Ransomware, Sarah Palin: Your Wednesday Briefing
- Best of Late Night: Stephen Colbert Takes CNN to Task for Retracted Article
- Ransomware Reaches Asia-Pacific, Though Focus Remains on Europe
- Plan to Combine Fed and Davis Cup Finals Could Alter Tennis Landscape
Most obnoxious drivers: Men in blue BMWs – The Washington Times
The most aggressive drivers on the road are men between the ages of 35 and 50 who drive blue BMWs”, a 2013 study found. Drivers are the most obnoxious at 5:45pm on Friday, then early Monday morning. Drivers of Land Rovers, Audis, and Subarus are also among the most aggressive.
Hotel Hermit got $17M to make way for 15 Central Park West – The NY Post
It cost $20 million to evict the last four tenants of a Manhattan apartment building to renovate it. The last tenant was so stubborn and savvy that he received $17 million of the money, plus use of a $2 million condo for life.
Casper the Friendly Ghost died of Pneumonia after playing out in the cold until it was past nightfall. – Wikipedia.org
Casper the Friendly Ghost is a fictional character and the protagonist of the Famous Studios theatrical animated cartoon series of the same name. As his name indicates, he is a ghost, yet he is quite personable. According to the 1995 feature film Casper, his family name is McFadden, making his “full” name Casper McFadden.